Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Want different results?

This blog is getting a face lift and a new focus.  It will be my platform to share about my personal experiences on the road and at home.  They will be funny, sad, insightful and sometimes stupid.  I'm just living the human experience out here for heaven's sake :)
____________________

If you want different results, you must do things differently.  I've heard this before.  Is it difficult to do?

Old boyfriend.
HELL yeah!  I fall into old patterns so quickly and easily that I don't even realize they are patterns.  For example ... I just left my boyfriend.  AGAIN.  THAT is a pattern.  :)

New me!
 This time it is different though because I have set my intentions to move beyond my apparent addition to him.  Every day I awake by saying, "what greatness is in store for me today'?  So far it has worked as I start thinking of the new possibilities I have now that I am free of the relationship.

I have also quit smoking.  Stopping two addictions at the same time is sorta crazy.  I find myself talking more than ever before at a faster rate of speed.  My son just looks at me with a blank stare.  So I try to clarify ... I think he understood what I said, he just can't believe I said it in 2.3 seconds.  :)

I am doing things very differently today ... and it feels great.  I'm on my way toward different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me.